- Historical Data
- Price analysis 9/22: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, SOL, TON, DOT, MATICCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoBitcoin and the major altcoins are down from their weekly highs, but the bulls are trying to form a higher bottom, indicating buying on dips.…
- Bybit will suspend services in UK following financial regulator’s ‘final warning’Cointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoHeadquartered in Dubai, crypto exchange Bybit said it will suspend services to residents of the United Kingdom starting in October due to “regulatory changes.” Dubai-headquartered…
- Bitcoin fails to recoup post-Fed losses as $20K BTC price returns to radarCointelegraph.com News – 4 hours agoBitcoin is a bargain for some at current levels, but downside BTC price predictions remain firmly on the agenda. Bitcoin (BTC) circled lower after the…
- Crypto investment firm CoinShares opens hedge fund division for US investorsCointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoCoinShares’ subsidiary and broker-dealer registered with FINRA will be conducting marketing activities for the new hedge fund division in the United States. Major European cryptocurrency…
- Stablecoin exodus: Why are investors fleeing crypto’s safe haven?Cointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoStablecoins have seen a 17-month decline as investors move to traditional assets. What needs to happen for the exodus to stop? In a year filled…
What is TRON?
Tronix (TRX) is a coin, initially launched on Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC-20 token. However, in June 2018 Tron foundation launched their own proprietary Blockchain that promised to have higher transaction speeds than Ethereum. The transaction speed of Tron in tests was 2000 Transactions per second (TPS) compared to Ethereum 25 TPS. The shifting from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain was completed by burning 1 billion ERC-20 tokens (TRX). Tron is available on major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex etc.
The purpose of TRX coin is to be a decentralized content distribution platform for the social media and digital entertainment industry. Some of the features of TRX includes the ability to upload, save and download images, audio, video, and characters. Tron can be considered as a next generation social media outlet where one can share the content with anyone on the internet and get paid in form of TRX coin. It empowers the user to manage, secure and distribute the content as and when required, thus enhancing the privacy.
Tron is the vision of Justin Sun, who is the founder and CEO of Tron foundation. He remained a chief representative of Ripple (XRP) in China. He is also the founder of “Peiwo” website with a registered user base of over 10 million. The live streaming app of “Peiwo” is fully integrated with Tron. Tron is headed to revolutionize the social media with its decentralization technology.