- Historical Data
- Price analysis 9/22: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, SOL, TON, DOT, MATICCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoBitcoin and the major altcoins are down from their weekly highs, but the bulls are trying to form a higher bottom, indicating buying on dips.…
- Bybit will suspend services in UK following financial regulator’s ‘final warning’Cointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoHeadquartered in Dubai, crypto exchange Bybit said it will suspend services to residents of the United Kingdom starting in October due to “regulatory changes.” Dubai-headquartered…
- Bitcoin fails to recoup post-Fed losses as $20K BTC price returns to radarCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoBitcoin is a bargain for some at current levels, but downside BTC price predictions remain firmly on the agenda. Bitcoin (BTC) circled lower after the…
- Crypto investment firm CoinShares opens hedge fund division for US investorsCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoCoinShares’ subsidiary and broker-dealer registered with FINRA will be conducting marketing activities for the new hedge fund division in the United States. Major European cryptocurrency…
- Stablecoin exodus: Why are investors fleeing crypto’s safe haven?Cointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoStablecoins have seen a 17-month decline as investors move to traditional assets. What needs to happen for the exodus to stop? In a year filled…
What is VeChain?
VeChain is a leading blockchain platform that aims to offer Blockchain-as-a-Service solutions to enterprises. Through the use of the blockchain’s tamper-proof distributed ledger, the platform allows for a trust-free ecosystem that is efficient and transparent.
VeChain has gone beyond the proof of concept stage and is seeing adoption across multiple industries for supply chain management through asset digitization. Through advanced IoT integration, it is seeing usage in monitoring product fe cycle, real-time product location tracking, and authenticity verification. VeChain lists partners in varying industries ranging from food and pharmaceuticals, to automobile and luxury goods. VeChain continues to position itself as the leading enterprise solution with its strong economic model and governance philosophy through the VeChain Foundation and its steering committee.
VeChain Thor (VET) is currently sitting within the top 20 coins by market capitalization at the time of this writing. VeChain tokens were initially released as VEN on the Ethereum network after they completed their ICO in August 2017, but have since been swapped for VET after VeChain released its Thor Mainnet in June 2018.