- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Arbitrum
- Bitcoin ETFs or not, don’t expect a ‘sexy’ crypto bull run: Concordium founderCointelegraph.com News – 12 hours agoExperts remain divided on when the next bull market is set to kick off, but they all agree on one thing: the next big rally…
- Nic Carter doubles down on theory Bitcoin was invented by NSACointelegraph.com News – 12 hours agoThe decades old ‘NSA created Bitcoin’ theory has again made the rounds on social media, with one Bitcoin advocate adding more weight to his ongoing…
- China suffers worst capital flight in years, but could it pump Bitcoin?Cointelegraph.com News – 13 hours agoChina’s capital outflows reached $49 billion in August, its highest in nearly eight years. Analysts are debating whether it could be a boon for Bitcoin…
- ‘End of an era’ — Consensys sunsets Truffle, Ganache amid shift to MetaMask SnapsCointelegraph.com News – 16 hours ago“No sugar coating this, it’s been a challenging few months,” said Truffle in a social media post on Sept. 22. Ethereum developers are gathering to…
- Binance and CEO Changpeng Zhao ask court to dismiss SEC suitCointelegraph.com News – 16 hours agoBinance Holdings, it’s U.S. counterpart and CEO Changpeng Zhao have filed motions seeking the dismissal of a lawsuit against them by the SEC. Binance CEO…
What is Arbitrum?
Arbitrum is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.834459 and marketcap of $ 1,062,767,115. Arbitrum’s market price has increased 0.98% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 41 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 62,677,065.